Research Data Services (RDS) is a free resource for anyone on the UW-Madison campus that provides consultations, best practice information, and education and training on research data management and sharing. We help make your data citable, open, and publicly accessible.
- Required to share your data publicly? RDS can help identify appropriate solutions for sharing and preserving data that comply with funding agency and publisher policies.
- RDS can provide guidance and resources for preparing your data for sharing to facilitate long-term access and reuse.
- RDS can help with data management plans that require identifying a repository or public access solution.
Latest Blog Posts
Quick Resources for Learning Data Management
With ongoing changes to federal requirements for data management and sharing, people at all stages of familiarity are needing to quickly refresh or learn new skills. We know that figuring out how to improve your …
Link Roundup April 2023
Cameron Cook NIH is holding a public listening session on the NIH Plan to Enhance Public Access to the Results of NIH-Supported Research this April. A reminder that Google Workspace storage limits will be changing …
Link Roundup January 2023
The Data Science Hub’s 4th Annual Research Bazaar will be held February 22-23 at the UW-Madison Discovery Building. This year’s theme is Information Insights: Shaping Futures with Data and Computing. See the full schedule and register …
- More News
- June 12REU Software CarpentryLearn Skills for Research Software Engineering9:00 AM, TBA (in-person)
- June 13REU Software CarpentryLearn Skills for Research Software Engineering9:00 AM, TBA (in-person)
- June 13Coding Meetup2:30 PM