Have a question about data management? We’re here to help.
Topics we can help UW researchers with include (but are not limited to):
- Data workflow and process improvement in your department, research unit, or laboratory.
- File-format and metadata standards that fit your research and your community.
- Digital preservation and archival concepts to help you avoid losing your work.
- Advice on data sharing and reuse rights, to maximize your influence and credit.
- Database design advice and data modeling suggestions to get the most from your data.